Important information about your data
which you can find here.
As a member, this means the ILA will use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. to publish your professional contact details on the ILA website (this informati on will be available to the general
2. to send you communications in relation to your membership of the ILA by email;
3. to send you regular technical and legal updates by email;
4. to send you information about ILA events, products and services as well as other information about other
insolvency related events, products and services of ILA members which we believe may interest you;
5. to comply with its statutory obligations.
If you no longer wish to receive email communications relating to legal updates and/or events, products and services from the ILA,
you may opt-out at any time by clicking the Manage your profile
link in the Log In Panel at the top of every page and editing your preferences,
or by following the procedure to “unsubscribe” in the email that you receive.
You may also use this panel to update your contact details if they change during the course of your membership.
Once your application has been received an invoice will be issued by email requesting payment by bank transfer.
By submitting this form:
(1) I accept that, in accordance with the articles of association, this application is deemed to constitute a warranty
that the contents of the application are true.
(2) I apply to be admitted as a member of insolvency lawyers’ association limited on the terms of the memorandum
and articles of association for the time being in force and agree to be bound by those terms.